Senior Motion Graphics Specialist
Transparent House is seeking to hire an exceptionally talented Senior Motion Graphics Specialist to work at our optimally located downtown San Francisco studio.
Create low and high poly 3D models using 3Ds Max based on DWG drawings and photographs; use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and low and high poly modeling technology (3Ds Max, Rhino, Zbrush and MudBox) for graphics projects; set up 3D lighting for interior and exterior renderings and 3D animation (reference images and mood-boards); perform advanced texturing [creation of UV unwrapping (3Ds Max, Zbrush and MudBox)]; create, revise, and optimize UVs; create and handle textures using Photoshop; create photorealistic materials and assets for Vray and Corona; create and revise lighting for 3D scenes; create photorealistic images in high-resolution using Vray and Corona; post process images using render passes in Photoshop and After Effects, and develop animations, applications using real-time render technology, and VR applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, or equivalent*, plus 2 years experience to include use of:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- And low and high poly modeling technology (3Ds Max, Rhino, Zbrush and MudBox)
- Setting up 3D lighting for interior and exterior renderings
- 3D animation (reference images and mood-boards), and advanced texturing [creation of UV unwrapping (3Ds Max, Zbrush and MudBox)]
- or alternatively, 6 years experience to include the same (*Employer accepts experience in lieu of degree. For each year not completed towards the degree required, one year of experience can be substituted.)
Please, submit your resume and cover letter in a .pdf file format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Samples must be under 5 MB total. No phone calls, please.