MOBILE VR ENGINEER
Transparent House is seeking to hire an exceptionally talented Mobile VR Engineer to work at our optimally located downtown San Francisco studio.
As a Mobile VR Engineer at TH you live and breathe 3D content. You will work closely with our artists and creative team to develop visual media content using your specialized skill set while participating in all stages of the project. You love the idea of forging new paths across a rapidly evolving 3D industry landscape. You are a self-‐starter, but integrate well with a team and enjoy collaborative success. You push yourself to always be a step ahead of your competition and are excited by the idea of joining a small but rapidly growing SF agency where you can make a difference.
- A BA/BS degree in Engineering , Computer Science, or equivalent degree. – or -‐ Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Unity3d or Unreal engines experience
- VR Systems development on GearVR, Google Cardboard, Oculus etc.
- Experience working with 3d software such as 3ds studio max is a big plus.
- iOS and Windows application development experience
- XCode and Swift experience is desired
- Experience working on interactive projects with various types of hardware (touchscreens, kinect etc.) is a plus
- Industry experience in game industry preferred
- Disciplined and responsible manner of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good sense of humor and a positive attitude
Please, submit your resume and cover letter in a .pdf file format to email@example.com. Samples must
be under 5 MB total. No phone calls, please.
Transparent House, Seeks Mobile VR Engineer in San Francisco, CA.
Duties: Develop virtual reality projects for mobile and desktop systems. Research new implementations of virtual reality systems and new solutions in the VR industry. Manage teamwork and development of virtual reality projects in team. Deploy and integrate developed virtual reality solutions for clients. Work closely with artists and creative team to develop visual media content using specialized skill set while participating in all stages of the project.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree (or its equivalent) plus two years of experience. Experience with 3D graphics and computer generated animation in production. Knowledge in development of VR-applications for Google Cardboard and Samsung VR-Gear mobile platforms. Experience producing hyper photorealistic VR app on the market and publishing to online stores. Experience with Shipyard VR and knowledge in development of VR applications for a desktop platform – Oculus Rift. Experience producing hyper photorealistic computer graphics virtual reality app on the market and publishing to online stores – Shipyard VR. Experience with interactive systems VR – Microsoft Kinect. Knowledge of Unity3D development environment. Knowledge of C #. At least two years of experience of integration with mobile-VR application. Experience with ready VR projects in portfolio (work on the project at least in the capacity of a developer/engineer).
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply by sending Cover Letter and Resume to Aaron Miller at Transparent House, Inc., 472 Jackson Street, San Francisco, CA 94123.