Transparent House is seeking a Marketing/Sales Coordinator to help us shine! This is a perfect entry-level position for a recent graduate to work in a creative studio with a great atmosphere and team spirit.
Transparent House is a next-generation creative agency that works at the intersection of Digital, Art, and Commerce. We are a small team who’ve made a larger-than-life impact for some of the world’s leading brands. Not a traditional design agency nor solely a production house, we are equally at home creating for print and digital media. We work fast, yet execute flawlessly. We visualize all that a brand can be, and bring that vision to life.
The Marketing/Sales Coordinator supports our Leadership Team in representation and expression of our brand. This position is responsible for developing materials and campaigns for proposals, newsletters, website, and brand marketing as well as ongoing coordination with our external Public Relations agency.
The Marketing/Sales Coordinator makes us look and sound good and appeal to new clients as well as help keep existing ones excited about the agency.
- Planning and Strategy
- Develop marketing and sales strategies, marketing calendar, and budgets
- Stay abreast of industry and new business trends and developments with specific prospects
- Attend industry-‐related events for the company
- Develop responses to RFPs for new clients and coordinate new business presentations/ meetings
- Develop and maintain CRM database of existing and new business
- Collateral Development
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral such as company website, keynotes, brochures, etc.
- Develop ongoing email and social media campaigns, newsletters, or announcements
- Coordinate marketing events
- Submit work to competitions and awards
- Coordinate with Public Relations agency
- Coordinate with trade associations in our industry as well as client industries
- Client Retention
- Develop surveys, testimonials, and client appreciation initiatives
BA in Marketing or 3 years minimum equivalent work experience in architecture, design, or advertising; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please include salary requirements/expectations in your resume and cover letter. Salary will be negotiable depending on work experience. We offer a strong benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter describing why do you think you’d be the best fit for this position to email@example.com
- Entry-level position
- Legal work status in the U.S.
- Local candidate – no relocation necessary
- Available for employment immediately
- Looking to make a career with us long-term
The Person We Seek
- You are passionate about good design and will not compromise on it, while still being flexible enough to work in the ‘grey’ zone of different creative project scopes and their challenges.
- You understand and prefer the vibe of a small studio vs. the corporate world.
- You can deal with stress well and don’t internalize it but thrive on it!
- You are assertive and tough enough to push through on difficult deals, both with clients and vendors.
- You are a modern professional, with work-from-anywhere and be-reachable-on-the-go mobility and flexibility without any rigid, traditional ideas about work, only the goal to get it done as efficiently as possible and make great projects.
- Neat, organized, and presentable in your workspace as well as your personal style and pleasant to be around.
- You return calls, answer emails, and follow up on time and in full detail to take care of client and partner’s needs.
- An easy communicator, able to adjust your style to a wide range of clients and partners to get the message across to different types of people.
- You can work with a MAC and are proficient in working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat). Familiarity with HTML and Website editing applications is a plus. CRM software proficiency is desirable.
- Your views on compensation should be not one of entitlement based on your job title, degree, or school and employer names attached to your past but on a daily performance drive to bring success to the company and your competitiveness.
- You want to grow with a studio long-term.